Chicago's only National Historic Landmark church is an art and architecture treasure with a completely intact 1901 interior featuring Arts and Crafts design, nine Tiffany windows, 13 murals by Frederic Clay Bartlett and two rare Edward Burne-Jones windows. Exterior architecture by James Renwick, Jr. Restoration efforts and challenges are visible.
Highly trained docents are available to give in-depth tours of the art and architecture and explain current restoration efforts.
Tours are available on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 1:00 - 3:00 pm and on Sundays from Noon - 2:00 pm.